My Acc was banned and still wondering y

The acc was iTakeUrCookie and people said it was banned for hacking or something like that when i wasnt the one hacking in the lobby i was in at world at war

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If your account was suspended, please post here, forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx to have the XBLPET explain thoroughly why you were suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Post in forum 14, they will tell you why you are banned.  Although if you were banned for utilizing infections in WAW I hope you know that they only ban people for that when one of the actual policy enforcement team members catches you, there is no appeal and they only ban when you are the one.

Edit: damn beat while I was typing.

Sorry this didn't help.

I don't believe you. For two simple reasons:

-Reason One

-Reason Two-when you associate yourself with a known modding community it makes it very hard for any legit player to believe anything you say. You will find that the MAJORITY of the XBL Community does not condone or tolerate cheating/modding of any kind any where on the Live service or in any of the games.

I'm going to make a wild guess here and say that your account was justly banned. Thank you XBL PET for getting yet another cheater/modder offline.

Your only recourse now is to start over and this time obey the contracts you agreed to follow and STOP CHEATING. Otherwise your new account will suffer the same fate as your old account.

Sorry this didn't help.