MWG - Muppets With Guns 18+ 360 clan

Hello all, MWG is a fun and laid back clan, we've been going for well over 3 years now and our doors are always open for anyone of 18 years of age or older whos up for a laugh with their gaming. We play both for fun and competitively. We currently compete on the WGL in the black ops, gow3 and fifa 12 leagues with several teams and run fun **** and giggles internal comps for all kinds of different games. so if you fancy joining a fun mature well established and run clan check out MWG or if your in a clan swing by and issue a clan match challenge, we're always up for a game

http://muppetswithguns.enjin.com/home

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What he said, only LOUDER.

MWG are a decent bunch and are always up for enjoying themselves as opposed to always taking things too seriously. As Dongziller said, we're in a fair few Leagues and Tournaments if you do want a bit of seriousness every now and again - but we always have our own internal competitions with daft game modes, stupid maps or what-have-you.

So please pop on over and say Hi!

Fifa 12 pro clubs anyone or Gears of war 3 - decisions decisions

Bumping for the sake of bumping!

nice web site :-)

*Shameless Bump*

Look at how pretty the Website is!

We're always up for new members to come and join in the fun. Pop over to muppetswithguns.enjin.com/home and join in the shenanigans!

You should get a game back on MW2, some of your members have battled against us in the past... the IOM clan :)

Need a decent match, there's not many clans left on MW2 so its become to easy :P

I have no idea how many people still play Modern Warfare 2 in the clan.

Oh, and by the way - for everyone else reading this thread - GO HERE:

http://muppetswithguns.enjin.com/home

Its pretty good, really.

Hello!

OK, I admit it. I can't think of any imaginative ways of bumping threads today.

MW2 oh yeah theres a good crowd of us that still enjoy that one though we tend to mess about mainly these days, throwing knives and javelins for the win