MW3 Vet Glitch?

I just completed the game on VET but i didnt get the achievement? I feel robbed anyone else had this problem or heard anyone else who has please let me know other wise i have to complete 3 missions again i already have completed!!!

-

And no i didnt change the difficulty

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This has happened with all the other Call of Duty's. What used to happen is; you'll die so many times at one checkpoint that the computer decreases the difficulty to allow you to complete it. Only thing you can do is to do them again.

Are you serious that's pathetic!!! They should atleast give you an option whether you want to change the difficulty or not sigh

My mate had the same problem, I have also just encountered a problem after I completed the first two missions on Vet it only gave me the complete the mission on any difficulty but not the vet difficulty achievement. It won't even let me select mission select for some reason as well.

I had to redo 3 missions on vet then it popped, i find my self lucky as i done some research via to posting here and some people need to do the hole act 2 and 3 again luckily i didn't.

SO glad I got it first time round. that last 4 minute countdown timer was really hard. Some of the spec ops are gonna be stupidly hard.

Alchemist, I think it has glitched further for you, as I cannnot see loads of achievements when we compare online, yet I am missing one simple one when we compare too... strange stuff

I didn't get my achievement for finishing the first two missions of the game in Act One on Veteran, but I have a gut feeling that might be due to the fact I didn't do the Prologue mission, if it's even counted. I'm actually going to try that, just to be sure. I lost out on my achievement for the first few missions on Veteran in Black Ops as well (the achievement is called Cold Warrior), so I was pretty disappointed.

Well as you dont have

One Way Ticket

Make it to Westminster. Complete "Mind the Gap" on any difficulty.

Welcome to WW3

Save the US Vice President. Complete "Goalpost" on any difficulty.

Assault the shipping company. Complete "Return to Sender" on any difficulty.

And PaybackComplete "Mind the Gap", "Goalpost", and "Return to Sender" on Veteran difficulty.

Unlocked that could explain why. But also cast doubt on your claim of "finishing"

I have got all them achievements maybe it hasn't updated yet, but they are visible when i check them on my gamercard.

[quote user="xMP44x Paul"]

I didn't get my achievement for finishing the first two missions of the game in Act One on Veteran, but I have a gut feeling that might be due to the fact I didn't do the Prologue mission, if it's even counted. I'm actually going to try that, just to be sure. I lost out on my achievement for the first few missions on Veteran in Black Ops as well (the achievement is called Cold Warrior), so I was pretty disappointed.

[/quote]

Exactly the same for me. I completed the first two missions on Vet, but no achievement. used mission select as opposed to "new game"