MW3 Tango Down Trailer

People have probably seen this, but it's a trailer with multiplayer gameplay footage.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VC1Otz_1UQ]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just can't get excited about this game at all.

Without wanting to start a war or words which seems to be the case alot of the time with this game but I'll say it again, I believe people that are still into playing COD will be right at home with this game, for me ( And I've loved COD games in the past ) it's been done time and again with nothing really new to make it stand out and even make me half think that it might be worth a purchase this time around.

I shall be saving my money this time.

I agree, I have loved COD just before they released it on 360. And my all time favourites are/were MW:1 & MW:2 but MW:3 just looks like a copy and paste job of MW:2 with a few extras.

Think I will just rent for the SP and be done with it.

There's a limit to the amount of re-skins people can take before they decide they've seen it all and just get bored with it - I've reached mine with CoD.

It's the first one I definitely won't be getting.

Its a CoD game...which means more of the exact same thing that people got a taste for in MW2 with little updated features or actual challenges.....the MP will be popular because it always it, what people need to decide is will they put up with the same old MP again and the same sad little 80% of its community made up of kiddies thinking hacking and glitching/shouting and swearing over LIVE is something they are prepared to put up with as well as giving another £35 for a yearly subscription for nothing more then maps not worth more then 200MSP each....sadly the answer will be yes

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

Its a CoD game...which means more of the exact same thing that people got a taste for in MW2 with little updated features or actual challenges.....the MP will be popular because it always it, what people need to decide is will they put up with the same old MP again and the same sad little 80% of its community made up of kiddies thinking hacking and glitching/shouting and swearing over LIVE is something they are prepared to put up with as well as giving another £35 for a yearly subscription for nothing more then maps not worth more then 200MSP each....sadly the answer will be yes

[/quote]

That's another reason I won't take the plunge with this game, how long will it be before the idiots online spoil it for the geunine gamers out there with their modding/glitching etc? and how will the developers deal with it this time? because lets face it with some previous games it seems the devs abandoned the geunine games and let them get on with it!

One question I'd like to know is with this £35 subscription to get extras etc, how will people pay for this? credit/debit card? or other methods? Going on previous track records with this game I'd say you have to be mad to enter any details ( If it is to be done with bank cards )

i would imagine a credit card system and probably a similar prepaid code scheme like XBL, if the hardened version comes with 12 months subscription then that would be a logical choice. The simple logic of this is that its another CoD game, you know it wont be fundimentally different from previous versions, paying for the Elite service will give you access to all the DLC for free and early etc so, are you a fan enough to put up with its community and the fact its the same MP you got before....if so, then go for it. For me,  I want something fresh in a shooter, Battlefield 3 is the biggest hope for that, but even that could just be another generic shooter after a few months. For me this year, focusing on SP games, AC revelations, Barman AC, Skyrim and ME3

Very good point Lofty, I certainly wouldn't want my bank details anywhere near this mod - orgy of a game!

I agree with Expired Zombie, I can't get excited about any Call of Duty game anymore, I see this video and think 'haven't I already played that?'

Ill be giving it a wide berth , unless of course i can get a bargain price six months down the line , but that will just be for the SP campaign , my hard earned cash will be spent on something like AC revelations/Batman AC.

I still can't beleive with the amount of money these games rake in they STILL cant afford some good sound designers for the guns. They sound like bloody pea-shooters.