MW3 Release date !

As expected really LINKY 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha, the Americans think it's the 11th August.

ha but we all no its the same every year but this link seems to be couple days early

Got to love that  thats what they get for trying to do things differently.

What ever happened to the lawsuit with the old MW guys, who were trying to prevent another MW game?

You guys haven't become bored with the Call of Duty series yet?  I'm absolutely bored to tears with Call of Duty.  If they never made another one, I wouldn't miss it.  

[quote user="II Enix II"]

You guys haven't become bored with the Call of Duty series yet?  I'm absolutely bored to tears with Call of Duty.  If they never made another one, I wouldn't miss it.  

[/quote]

If im honest...i was getting bored with blops but since they relesed the escalation map pack (which i think is great) im starting to enjoy it again! MW titles are my favourite

It was previously suspected to be 8th Nov by Kotaku and they implied that it was confirmed, however there was no evidence. IGN have now added upon the date with the poster. All still speculations until Activision officially confirm, but the evidence seems legit.

I guess we'll all no for sure at E3

Either way, no matter when its released i'll be buying at

[/quote]

Short answer: No

You forget alot of people joined the series at Call of duty 4, which is where the wave of urmm, bad eggs, came from. Now not many purchased WaW and stayed with Call of duty 4 until MW2 and Blops. Therefore to a large majority of the fan base they have only really played 3 of the titles and have not become bored yet. Alot of strong series make more than 3 titles. Halo have, Resident evil have, Command and Conquer have.
However if you are someone who has played since The first or second you would have become bored with what seems to be "re hashed" gameplay. But as i said, it is still going strong.

[quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

[/quote]

Alot of strong series make more than 3 titles. Halo have, Resident evil have, Command and Conquer have. 

[/quote]

Maybe it's just me then, but I find Call of Duty profoundly boring.  It's enough to send me to sleep.  As for Halo, yeh, they've had a few sequels along the way, but I grew tired of them also.  Resident Evil is a series that I'll never tire of.  The stories are great, the action is great, and it's a series that I'll always love.  <P>

Call of Duty, Halo et al, are games that repeat the same thing time after time.  They're so repetitive they should come with a warning that the game may cause somniferous effects whilst playing!  Sitting behind a bed, sofa or lurking behind a wall for long periods of time, waiting for someone to come into your line of fire, is hardly titillating stuff.  I'm not saying everybody plays like that, but for the most part, that's all I ever see.  My lord, even talking about the game makes me depressed, and makes me come over all morose.