MW3 New Gamemode Announced

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So they're using the collecting dog tags idea off Crysis 2 / Battlefield series as a new game mode?

Yeah Looks like it dude

Or just do it in battlefield across all game modes

Ill see how it plays befoe i start slagging it off.

From the gameplay it seems like its one of the wager match type of modes, however collect X amount of dogtags and get a prize (XP)

Im hearing people slagging it off already and not giving it a chance! truly stupid stupid people seriously. You never know it may prove to be a key selling point to some people but i personally think this game is going to do well and out sell Battlefield with relative ease. The Cod multiplayer will win it for Activision like it always does.

The more I hear and see about this game the more 'Scraping The Barrel' springs to mind!

I agree with Mr Bee.....its the standard run and gunning of MW online and now they are just blatantly taking concepts from Battlefield with no subtlety whatssoever lol When I saw the trailer and the graphic came up on screen, it just said Battlefield to me.....still, when BFBC2 SP was nothing more then a running MW2 joke, turnaround is fairplay

[quote user="NickWba18"]

Im hearing people slagging it off already and not giving it a chance! truly stupid stupid people seriously. You never know it may prove to be a key selling point to some people but i personally think this game is going to do well and out sell Battlefield with relative ease. The Cod multiplayer will win it for Activision like it always does.

[/quote]

TBH i'd be more than happy for MW2.5 to outsell BF3.

it's bad enough trying to find a team in BC2 that aren't just padding their K/D sitting almost OOB, due to the recent influx on CoD players. 

i'd rather have a smaller player base of people who actually play to win in BF3, rather than have it filled with selfish CoD imports.

Some gameplay of it:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG91DxVMluI&NR=1]

The "Kill Confirmed" thing it keeps saying sounds terrible lol. Sounds like some low-quality soundbite you would expect from a browser game.