MW3 how long has that been on pre-order??

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Duty-Modern-Warfare-Xbox/dp/B00511T4NW/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1305788323&sr=1-1

When did that come up? I didn't realise they'd even confirmed the date. Disappointed it's another Modern Warfare personally. :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Think ill wait nearer the time to decide what to do, £45 is too expensive, i thought £40 was the limit,

Can't wait for this game personally, pre-ordered it as soon as it was available. BF3 can take a hike this year, it won't be getting my money over this.

[quote user="Farscape247"]

Battlefield - Modern Combat 3 for me, i will get mw3 next spring as i am getting tired of cod, plus there seems to be less kids on battlefield.

[/quote]

You mean Battlefield 3? This one won't be a crappy console version like Battlefield 2: Modern combat, it will be th real deal!

[quote user="ocelot20"]

I will be getting Modern Warfare 3..........................Pre owned lol Activision ant getting any of my money. Well unless they put one of them codes in the box then I guess I will have to buy a code.

[/quote]i really dont think there be bothered

and pre ordered this last week and pre ordered battlefield (not sure why)

I know game on started the pre ordering yesterday cos i was looking for the hardened edition but they dont have it.

People complain about its price, but i bet alot of those people ended up paying £45 for recent COD's!!

Ive pre-ordered mine with game this time round, no more midnight visits to asda.....nightmare last year!!

I'll preorder on shopto nearer the time, no way i'm going to a midnight release again either. As for the cost i'm sure it will drop nearer the time, but for anyone who is old enough to remember the Megadrive and Super Nintendo, do you not remember Street Fighter 2 being a £60 game? and that was in the early 90's! compared, most other releases were £45 plus, compared to that modern games are cheap!

Battlefield - Modern Combat 3 for me, i will get mw3 next spring as i am getting tired of cod, plus there seems to be less kids on battlefield.

DO NOT PRE ORDER go along to your local supermaket every year I pick up the new Cod for £30.00 so its a lot lot cheaper.

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

I think about 2 or 3 days ago...personally i reckon it was announced earlier than it should've been due to the info leak... i still don't understand how they get away with charging £44.99 for it..fair enough it's only a fiver more than usual but still... every last penny will be squeezed out of it i guess

[/quote]

After reading about the supposed 'New' features I wouldn't pay 45p let alone almost £45 .....