MW3 Hacked already!

The game has barely been out a week and it's hacked ......Whats going on? Is any of the powers sorting it? e.g the clan tags have all sorts of none standard symbols in them. If they are doing this what else are they doing? it's just ruining a good online game for those of us who just want to play NORMALLY!  Go find something more constructive to do you hackers and leave us to play!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im sure the famous ban hammer will swing by at soem point, maybe soon.

You seem surprised!

It's bound to happen! Hence when i'm more a single player gamer these days

oh wow Infinity ward made another game with security holes, its not like me and plenty of others didn't say this would happen or anything lol.

You buy a COD game you basically expect Activision to take a dump on you from a great height these days it seems.

Wait a minute the Clan tags are ruining the game for you????

Go and shoot some people and stop looking at their clan tags then.

Avoid like the plague anyone?

PJ Carbine here, I am sure there will be updates to fallow, I have seen things like this in allmost evey game on mw3 mw2, stay frosty.

i was on last night people already glitchin into walls out of maps and walkin underneath u it is bullshit the money we spend and u get this crap how do i report it tried xbox they said get in touch with activision dont know how to just a gamer not a hackin nerd

Click on the persons name who is doing it and a box opens with report player click and report.

it ay the clan tags thats the issue its the auto aiming.

Just pointing out the buttons in names is not a hack you can do it with a USB keyboard, what it is is infinity Ward failing to seal up Dev tools meaning certain button combos will show as there things.