MW3 Console turning on and off

I recently purchased the new MW3 console and as of last week while playing Skyrim, it just turned off, skip forward a few days and while playing it turned off but kept trying to turn itself back on and kept repeating process until I unplugged the 360 from it's power supply, and just moments ago I was watching Netflix and it powered itself off again, the 360 is in a very open spot so there should be no heat issues, I had my MW2 console there in same spot for two years no problems, is this a known issue? Please help.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 93 Applies to:

Hi there slim!  I'm sorry to hear about your power issues.  To start off, is the power plugged in perfectly and secure to the console?  If it isn't the slightest nudge will shut it off.  If that is not the problem then please do this for me.  Unplug EVERYTHING from the console like as though you just took it out of the box (make sure there are no disc in the console) and unplug the power from the wall, and from the console, as well as the power brick and then hold down the power button for about 5 seconds and then plug it back in and let us know if that resolved the issue. :)

-Luke

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.