MW3 Campaign. How long did it take you? (no spoilers please)

Ok i played on normal and its taken me 6 hours & 14mins. Enjoyed every second and will do again very soon on a higher difficulty.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1 week and 7 hours and I'm still not even at the menu screen yet.

A 5 year old could complete it on recruit just saying.

4 hours, 19 minutes on Recruit difficulty. I played the entire thing through in one sitting on release day.

I hated WAW it was a drag completing it on normal never mind vet.

No way WAW was far harder than COD4; those nad spams where so unforgiving!

Yeah COD4 was the hardest COD i have played on Vet, seems the games are getting easier to please the growing amount of youths playing the game, its such a shame.

Really? Hmm, I Had Trouble With That One, But, I Did Not Chuck My Controller Once, In Cod 4, I Chucked It At least 10 Times, I Broke 2, Damaged One, On Both Spells When I Played That Game In '09 and '11 , Especially That No Fighting In The War Room. MW2, Only Hard Bit IMO Was The Favela One. And MW3, Easy Peasy!

Really i thought the last mission was **** easy on vet

6hours 24 on hardened setting. the last level at the top of the lifts took me bloody ages. really enjoyed it though

The only level that caused me to swear a bit was when you started on the beach with the tanks; got to the walls but when i was told to head up to the right ever blinking time i got done; took me around 30mins to get past that area!