MW3-BO - HELP! [warning. big text]

Hi guys.

Everytime I go on Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 or Call of Duty - Black Ops, I get this.

2 yellow bars showing, and when I shot somebody with shotgun, he dies after 2 seconds. It lags and really makes me so nervous. I almost broke my big Samsung LCD with my fist. You don't know how pissed I am now. Unbeliveable.

Also, when I run 20 meters, after 5 sec it backs me at beggining. I knife the window. Waits 5 seconds and window gets destroyed. SERIOUSLY!

My speed of internet is this http://www.speedtest.net/result/1760408726.png

DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PING. READ DOWN BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT PING, I'M BEGGING YOU!

My router and modem is like this! (read down)

My modem is "MOTOROLA SB5101E". It goes blue ethernet cable into my router "D-Link DIR-635".

There are 3 antennas which gives AWESOME CONNECTION! Also 4 'cubes' which goes ethernet cables to the other devices.

I have only one connected into it which goes on my Skype phone. But when I'm playing Xbox 360, I plug off ethernet cable which goes into my PC, and plug it in my Xbox 360 thinking it makes great connection.

About ping. Currently this computer and laptop is running youtube right now, aswell Skype.

BUT! Even when it's Ping only, and the only ping 9, it makes 2 yellow bars!

I'm using Xbox 360 4gb Slim, and when I bought it, it had 4 green bars!

YES, I TRIED BOTH OF WIRELESS CONNECTION AND WIRED CONNECTION.

I TRIED DOING DIRECTLY FROM MODEM TO MY XBOX, WHICH MAKES PING 8 ON COMPUTER AND 10MB/S. PLUGGED INTO XBOX AND MADE 2 YELLOW BARS AT MW3 AND BLACK OPS TOO!

What to do?

PLEASE, Mister Gwyther don't tell things like 'Restart modem or router' or 'Try plugging via USB connection' or 'Contact internet service', I'm begging you!

I'm not begging you to not say this because you're annoying or something. Youre the most clever person I ever saw with Xbox things. But don't say them because I alredy tried all!

I called internet service and like 10 times this week. They said me 'Don't be so annoying, we have other calls and things like it!'

I restarted router, modem like 60 times this week.

I Tried changing my ethernet cable like 15 of them. Wasted 10$ to buy 15 new ethernet cables but still nothing!

ALSO! Downloading from marketplace to my Xbox 360 is very fast!

Please help me!

WHAT ARE 'YELLOW OR GREEN BARS'?

1 Red bar-Very bad connection

2 Yellow bar-Bad connection

3 Green bar-Good connection

4 Green bars-Awesome connection 0 lag

This is only on games Call of Duty Multiplayer!

IM SORRY FOR LONG TEXT! TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO WRITE!

I WILL BE HAPPY ALOOOOOT AND I WILL THANK YOU ALOOOOT IF YOUR REPLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM!

THANK YOU ALL, AND HELP ME, I CAN'T PLAY WITH LAGS AND RAGE ALL DAY!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm so sorry about my 'rage-wroten' text!

But give any examples what is this!

I'm not talking about green/red/yellow bars when testing connection.

It's on call of duty multiplayer!

Marketplace downlad is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat and fast, but cod multiplayer is laaaging!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Out of everything you have written on here, I don't see anything about "port-forwarding"? Have you tried to "port-forward" your Xbox? Here is a list of all routers and websites to the specific router companies: Router List

You can go to the website of the manufacture if your router is not listed. From there they can tell you how to Port Forward your router for your Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Syckie! I'm sorry to hear that you are having such frustration with your online gaming experience. Also, I don't want you to think that we simply sling canned responses around; we do take the time to read the individual issue and address it accordingly.

That said, I feel that your upload speed (0.45 mbs) is pretty low, especially for fast-paced games such as Call of Duty. You may do fine in other games or apps where the data requirement is lower or more consistent, but the amount of information here (players, environment, bullets, explosions, etc) is pretty demanding.

As far as possible solutions, you could try removing other devices from the network, like home computers and mobile devices. This would free up the bandwidth for the console to use. You could also try contacting your ISP to see about getting a higher speed. This may be a new package you can subscribe to, or they could work their magic and boost your speed a little. Please let me know what you try and if it helps at all. Let me know if you have any further questions though. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.