mw3 ban LOL!!!

They know they can't ban it, 1, it is the most anticipated game of the year. 2, it is going to make the most money this year,duh,i mean look at how quich black ops sold. 3, it's alright to base games on things that have happened to other countries but not england, I DON'T THINK SO that has got to change. 4, it's the daily mail what more do i have to say. 5, you would be retarded to ban it, or it's some turd that always gets killed on cod in that case GUTTED!!!!!!!! daily mails not allowed as the great charlie sheen would say "i'm winning" and mw3 getting banned is losing so we can't let this happen i have never lost and i don't plan on it now, 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh dear.

forums.xbox.com/.../8973.aspx

Post your rants in there.

I dont care if they ban it, because they can just stop people wasting money on a rubbish copy and paste game since CoD4.

this is temp profile i love my call of duty just can't remember email i used for my profile too long ago

Hope it does get banned! Then the idiot's that cheat and think their K/D ratio  is the most important thing ever, might get off their fat a** and go something better with their time - exercise, perhaps?

Same thing happened last year with MW2, calm down...nothings going to get banned. Somethings may be tweaked if its too OTT but the game won't get banned :S

it's about what there banning it for though,cos the bombings in london and by the sounds of it, a russian smashes a lorry into a train... no explosions or anything just lorry into train and that is similar to the 7/7 bombing how, no taliban, no bombs just a crash WTF

[quote user="o Carano o"]

Hope it does get banned! Then the idiot's that cheat and think their K/D ratio  is the most important thing ever, might get off their fat a** and go something better with their time - exercise, perhaps?

[/quote]

Nope, probably hack the other big titles we enjoy.

I know it wont get banned, and i don't particularly want it banned, i enjoy it's arcade style multiplayer and it is enjoyable each year. Hackers and the poor community do not bug me as it is funny to out wit them online. So it won't get banned, and i don't want it banned.

see if people don't like it DON'T BUY IT, SIMPLES

[quote user="ThinkingBore2"]

it's about what there banning it for though,cos the bombings in london and by the sounds of it, a russian smashes a lorry into a train... no explosions or anything just lorry into train and that is similar to the 7/7 bombing how, no taliban, no bombs just a crash WTF

[/quote]

Taliban had specific links with 7/7, I'm not too sure on the facts but i think you may also not know much about what happened that day...

[quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]Nope, probably hack the other big titles we enjoy.[/quote]

True. But as I stated in another thread - These donkeys should be banned from developing ANY other titles, until they get the ones they've already released, back under control.

I'm not going to spend £45 for a game that will be hacked - it's just a matter of time. I loved MW2, but I can't even play it online, and won't even contemplate playing it online, because of these people. So it was basically a waste of money.