MW2 unerage/verbally aggressive players

Has xbox live ever concidered online lobby moderators for games such as MW2? How many times have people just wanted to play a game online and have to put up with kids between the ages of 8 and 14 swearing and abusing people in lobbies? MW2 clearly states on the packaging and I quote "Not suitable for people under 15. Under 15s must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian."  Yet still every day I come accross under 15s using obscene language and verbally trying to bully other people in the lobbies. Question is where is their parent/guardian, and if the parent isn't willing to take responsability for what their child is doing or the language the child is using then maybe Xbox Live needs to step in? A simple suggestion of live moderators that could implement a short term communications ban on offensive players could be a better solution then the report system currently in place.  Obviously not just anyone could be a moderator they would have to be a trusted source that could file a report as to why the person/persons were muted temperarily that could later be followed up by Xbox staff.  There has to be a better way to police the underage players in games that have a age rating, to make the gaming experience more enjoyable for all players after all we do pay money to be able to play these games, I personally don't pay membership to spend my time putting people on mute or ignore, I pay to Play.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I recommend using the mute function in lobbies.  It is my best friend most of the time :)    If they are overly offensive - there is always the option to report them with an official complaint via their gamertag profile.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I re-command using the avoid player option seeing as it will avoid them and you complain against them with File Complaint too.

These kids now-a-day's need to learn the hard way and should be been from playing MW2, MW3, Black Ops and any other MA15+ game by a message popping up telling them they are shut out of playing online cause they don't meet the age agreement for the game.

Sorry this didn't help.

Stop playing kids games with kids?

You wouldn't hang out at the park with 10 year olds, so why do it online?

Its not hard to use the mute function. Mute them and talk over them.

Sorry this didn't help.

At the OP lol , I certainly do not use the headset (unless playing mates ) ....just like hearing how pathetic they are as they get so worked up over Game Lmao.....

Pretty much mute them if their bothering you !!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I used to play with the Riot Shield in a mediocre way and got a lot of verbal abuse so I turned off voice chat and kept on playing.  Now, (often enough) I destroy the other team and lead scoreboard with my Riot Shield and people have resorted to sending me scathing voice or text messages.  I don't listen to them, but there should be a better way to report verbally abusive players, especially if they are sending messages to users that would rather just avoid the blather.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TallMagnolia"]

I used to play with the Riot Shield in a mediocre way and got a lot of verbal abuse so I turned off voice chat and kept on playing.  Now, (often enough) I destroy the other team and lead scoreboard with my Riot Shield and people have resorted to sending me scathing voice or text messages.  I don't listen to them, but there should be a better way to report verbally abusive players, especially if they are sending messages to users that would rather just avoid the blather.

[/quote]

I agree there mate , I've received stupid hatred messages I write back to them  LMAO  ....lol then turd gets even more pissed off .Seriously there a f..ckin joke  

Sorry this didn't help.

this is the best website have a look

***.com

Sorry this didn't help.

***.com

Sorry this didn't help.