MW2 party problem

ok, i can connect to every one of my friends except one. in mw2 both of us cant connect with eachother on any game or party, but when theres another person in the party we can play no problem. im lost, we both have nat enabled. my network is my xbox hardwired to my cisco swich, and that one connects to another swich and than goes into our router, my friends network is his xbox wirless to the wirless router. any idea's here?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi sjuliang, this is an interesting problem you have here! It seems everything is fine connection wise! The thing you need to check is you friend's NAT setting.

Hope this helps,

HeKtiC x Will

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this happens to me alot it is either two things ur friends nat type or connection is messign up if teh nat type is fine disconnect from ur wifi and reconnect that should fix it

Rvk ReKzZ

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, everyone! Please be mindful of the original post date of a thread before replying. This will prevent the inadvertent bumping of threads old threads (this one was started almost a year ago). Thank you!

That said, sjuliang, please let us know if you still need assistance and we will be happy to help. :)

Sorry this didn't help.