mw2 ban uk

hi my gamertag is kfootclan this just temp, how come it's alright to base games on things that have happened in the middle east, america and where ever else but when it's based on england they try and ban it. Are they retarded do they know how much money they will lose out on and how many people will stand up and say NO!!!!! It's a GAME can't they understand that, and also it's russians not taliban, terrorists, whatever so what's the deal. Some retarded newspoaper company that chat crap and need to sort there lifes out... trying to ban one of the most anticipated games of the year. Well done Daily mail you've proved that you're useless once again!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way i live in england so if they do ban it i will stick my xbox up the daily mails rear end. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wut?

Someone, somewhere is always trying to ban FPS games. This is not new, or related to the fact it has a London 'mission'.

Its Modern Warfare 3 they're kicking off about OP. Doh!!

On topic though, the bleeding heart liberals at the (spit) Daily Mail have just got there knickers in a twist over the subway clip from the trailer. They say its too close to the events of 7/7.

Actually "Modern Warfare 2" was never banned.

The fuss was over the "No Russian" level where you are invited to participate in a terrorist act.

You'd have to be an idiot to not understand what's actually wrong with that and there are many idiots playing not just "COD" games but lots of others too.

The trouble is that many people playing aren't mature enough to be able to see what's wrong with entertaining yourself playing at being a terrorist.

Their only concern is that some authority figure is going to come along and stop them from doing whatever they want to do.

That doesn't mean the game should be banned though.

It's an 18+ game but whenever it get's criticised it seems to be gangs of teenagers who try to come to it's rescue.

Az

Not suprised you didnt post with youre proper name , think this:    kfootclan

colonel gaddaf E

A Van

R.I.P Brother Osama Bin Laden

in youre bio makes you lots of friends!!!

[quote user="T0mBs75"]

Not suprised you didnt post with youre proper name , think this:    kfootclan

colonel gaddaf E

A Van

R.I.P Brother Osama Bin Laden

in youre bio makes you lots of friends!!!

[/quote]

dear o dear

Wow what a fool

What an idiot lol.

From what I hear its mainly due to one section involving a bombing on the subway. I don't  know any more than that but I can see how it could go bad, though in terms of respect for events in other countries this would be the equivalent of a UK company releasing a tower defence game on september 11th in the US ( quite poor taste but then according to bungie mods you only have to give a damn about terrorist acts in your own country the rest of the world can go **** itself)

Its pathetic, in a few years time there will be a film about all of these events and no-one will batter an eyelid.

UMAD?