Must READ CONSOLE BAN

As many of you are aware there is a wide array a xbox 360 console that are being banned for no reason. Now so some people, who are experiencing the same thing as I am here are some links of people having similar problems, so you know that you are not alone. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj2gJCYAyeM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrmmTg38FU&feature=related http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=16547831022&topic=18202 Now before someone says what proof do you have, here is a picture of the tamper proof seal on my xbox, still in tact. Here is the email that Stepto sent me regarding my xbox On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Stephen Toulouse wrote: The console is modified. The data is clear. I unfortunately cannot provide further detail because the hackers deploy several techniques, like the guise of parents, to try and ask precisely what was detected. This is why we only remove consoles from the service we have numerous and clear proof the console has been tampered with. Our largest concern is in not removing any console that we have even the slightest question about. Unfortunately the modding community often reprints my emails to share information about how to get around the actions we take to protect the XBOX LIVE service to write tutorials on how to get unbanned. Upon a review of the evidence this console suspension, unfortunately, will stand. S. Http://www.stepto.com Http://twitter.com/stepto If you are having similar problems such as I contact the BBB(betterbuisnessbureau). Write a well written letter regarding this situation. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

[View:http://i52.tinypic.com/xbz4g.jpg]

Here is the picture.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As with all of the other threads, wrong forum , no-one can help you on here if you have an issue with your ban and are not happy with the Microsoft response please contact whatever consumer rights you have available in your area. If you are so adamant you have not done anything wrong I'm sure you'll succeed in getting it resolved

As for this:-

[quote user="XGeN ReaL"]

As many of you are aware there is a wide array a xbox 360 console that are being banned for no reason.

[/quote].

No reason? how can you be sure there is no reason? Every time there is a ban wave there are lots of people complaining they have been banned and I'm sure there is a reason.

If there was no reason to ban all of these consoles only Microsoft would know that, you personally cannot know the each and every one of the Xboxes that have been banned recently and their history and whether they have been opened, your text should read:-

"As many of you are aware there is a wide array a xbox 360 console that are being banned"

Again no one can help you resolve this on here

Sorry this didn't help.

The other sections just don't allow the posts to be posted. You will just get a response saying to read the ToS. And than they will delete it. I am assured there is no reason since I did nothing wrong. Go on the xbox discussion forum. They are contacting the bbb for a reason. If they were guilty why would they do this. I am already filing a small claims suit against microsoft because of this.

As I stated, the xbox live enforcement director stated that I had a tampered xbox, yet the seal is still on. I offered to send it in as many others have to no avail. I am going to get my money back, but there are others still clueless and need help resolving this situation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.  Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread. 

Sorry this didn't help.

The xbox enforcement director said I had a tampered xbox. As you can see with the seal I do not. If I committed one of the other reasons than why did the director say how I am a modder trying to guise my parents. Its pretty obvious that microsoft has made a mistake.

I've already done that, and they sent me a message saying how I violated the tos. Than they just ignored me.

Sorry this didn't help.

A seal proves nothing (google/bing it) also I can google up 20 pictures of seals on Xboxes it doesn't mean they are my Xbox. If you are filling against Microsoft and are innocent you'll win so what more is there to discuss, your ban is personal to your own circumstances again you have no proof people are being banned for no reason. Lots of people complain after a ban wave it happens every single time, what help are you offering you've not resolved your own ban issue yet all you are doing it posting about petitions which never work anyway.

Take Microsoft to court, win and then write up about it on a social media site

Stepto's email sounded clear cut to me, they don't discuss specifics for good reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

So how many pictures say XGeN ReaL with the date next to it? HAHAHAHAHA U LOSE TEH INTERWEB!!!!

[View:http://i51.tinypic.com/9a4fg2.jpg]

Sorry this didn't help.

I am posting this to show that microsoft's "ban system" is not flawless and alot of people this "ban wave" have been banned wrongly. I am not the only one.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="XGeN ReaL"]

I am posting this to show that microsoft's "ban system" is not flawless and alot of people this "ban wave" have been banned wrongly. I am not the only one.

[/quote]

Well the evidence you've gathered about the wrongful bannings from a lot of people will help your lawsuit. You have got evidence hopefully?

Sorry this didn't help.

I never said that I would do a class action lawsuit, I am suing them for my own losses. I have more than enough evidence for myself. I was posting this to help other people showing them that there not the only one. Also what happened to your little assumption that I took this picture off of google? I guess it went bye bye along with the belief that if your console banned you did something wrong.

Sorry this didn't help.