Multiple Issues with my slim

I am having multiple problems with my Xbox 360.

1) Changed my router's SSID recently and my Xbox tries to connect with the old SSID, so I need to manually enter my wpa2 key everytime I want to connect to Xbox live.

2) I've tried setting my profile to sign in automatically and I have to sign in manually.

3) I have to manually go into my preferences, turn up game volume to 10, and set it to play through headset every time I power the console on.

4) After going into System info and entering the combination of buttons to reset Xbox to factory default, it just restarts my Xbox 360 and does absolutely nothing.

It is like my Xbox refuses to save it settings and is getting a bit tiresome having to do this every time I want to play on Live.

If any has any suggestion what is wrong with this Xbox and knows how to fix it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Ok So if you have reset your console to factory defults then the old SSID should no longer be stored on the system. If you search for your wireless network and select your network and and put in the password it shoulld save your new network information,  I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.