multiple consoles

I have more then one consoles in my house. How can i have the same gamertag on all my consoles without having to retrieve my tag on every system over and over? How do i transfer my bought content to all my systems?

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

best way, USB flash drive set up for 360 use, once it is done, move your tag (and or saves if you want) to that flash drive.  then all you have to do is plug the flash drive into any 360 and voila you can sign into your game tag and all your score/achievements LIVE, and MS points will be all there ready to be used.  as for the content you can easily re download it to any console for free as long as you are signed into the account that bought said content originally.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When the cloud storage comes during the fall update you do not need to recover but you can still only be loged in at one place at a time but you can still save your games in cloud you will still have to temporarily download the game on each console or use a USB drive like suggested but you would only be able to use them on non purchasing console if you are signed into live

Sorry this didn't help.

thank you but have one more question. Can i use my bought content with all my gamertags on all my systems??????

Sorry this didn't help.

nope

only the purchasing console can allow any gamertag to use the dlc

any other console must have the original purchasing gamertag signed in to live at ALL times on the said console

Sorry this didn't help.

ok thanx

Sorry this didn't help.

ok so i have 3 xbox's on my network, mucho dlc and a family account (4 profiles) if I always use my main profile to buy dlc then technically i can play 2 different profiles (say my profile and my son can play his profile) at the same time on 2 seperate xbox's and use the dlc on both provided I sign my profile in on the xbox that doesn't have the dlc on it and my son uses his account that had the dlc downloaded on it correct? or is this a no go? Basically I want to party up with my son/daughter and play the dlc (that I bought) on seperate full screen tv's/xbox's..

Sorry this didn't help.

Here's the basics: The account that purchases the DLC can play it anywhere as long as it is connected to LIVE. For another account to play it, they must be on the same console it was originally purchased to. Does that make sense?

Sorry this didn't help.