Multiple Connection Issues

I have quite a few problems connecting with Modern Warfare 3, and friends, and I have quite a few problems to list 1. I have a friend, that I used to be able to connect with, everyday infact, that I cannot join with, whether it be Xbox Live Party or MW3 Party 2. It takes me around 15-30 minutes to find a lobby, never had this problem in the slightest with the 2 previous Call of Duties. 3. Whenever my one friend, of which I can join his party, can't host or he gets dropped before we get into a game lobby. This now has become more problematic, now that I cannot join him at all. I can still however join his Xbox Party. 4. Not a single of these problems has risen in the previous Call of Duties I'm looking for helpful, intelligent responses looking to fix this problem and anyone else who is too having them. Thanks in Advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

your having problems with your connection , you are having out of game problems as well as in game , you prbabley have a restricted nat and that will be stopping it from finding a game, try contacting you isp provider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

My NAT is Open, and the problems are not from my provider, as all other games i play do not have a single problem with connection issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there Erodras! There's a few things that we can start with here. Can you and your friend both try restarting your network hardware, and let us know if that helps? If it does not, have both of you tried clearing your console's cache? If you're not familiar with how to, please visit: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Sorry this didn't help.