Multiplatform games inferior on Xbox One.

I've been an Xbox gamer since Nov 2001. The reason is superior hardware and innovation in game design (which Sony lacked for the last 2 generations).

The latest game to run better on PS4 is Tomb Raider. I will be buying a PS4 for this game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Zack Dollars"]I will be buying a PS4 for this game.[/quote]And why should we care?

No one cares.

I've clocked about 2 weeks of cumulative gameplay on X1 multiplats and not once given a thought to graphical comparisons with PS4. The console wars over graphics are a red herring that only people incapable of critical thinking fall for.

With respect, you're a fool if you're getting a PS4 for 30 FPS more on a multiplat.

I don't think it's inferior. I think it's fantastic. But if you need to believe that then off you go. Enjoy you playstation. I hope it makes you as happy as the xbox one has done for me. I'm being smart either. I really do. But please don't bring up playstation stuff here as it not wanted. Thank you and good day!

I don't think it's inferior. I think it's fantastic. But if you need to believe that then off you go. Enjoy you playstation. I hope it makes you as happy as the xbox one has done for me. I'm not being smart either. I really do. But please don't bring up playstation stuff here as it not wanted. Thank you and good day!

Stupid double post. Grrrrrrr!

triple now DuFFul ;)

I'm giving honest feedback for Microsoft to consider. Powerful hardware is very important to me, as are great games. I will not play the Mass Effect 4 on the machine with a lower framerate/resolution.

Well then don't. It's not as though they are going to change the hardware now are they? No ones stopping you mate.

Once you mention ps4 this thread will get locked no room for a debate here

Get a PC if you're looking after powerful hardware....

Consoles,it's about exclusives and services,which ,for me, Xbox one is the best.