Mudança de Região [Translation: Change of Region]

Olá pessoal não tenho xbox, apenas a conta live e atualmente minha região está em Portugal e eu não consigo alterar para o Brasil. Quando entro na página para alterar e seleciono Brasil aparece a mensagem: "Ocorreu um problema ao concluir a mudança neste momento. Visita a Página de Suporte de Mudança de Região para garantires que a mudança é possível e tenta novamente mais tarde." Nessa página de suporte eu não me enquadro em nenhuma das condições que me impeçam de alterar minha região. Já liguei pro suporte mas não resolveram e já contactei o atendimento dos EUA e não me deram retorno (protocolo 1219083799). Acredito ser uma coisa simples de ser resolvida, porém já não sei mais o que fazer.

[Translation: Hey guys I don't have xbox live account, and currently my region is in Portugal and I can't change for Brazil. When I enter on the page to change and select Brazil pops up the message: "there was a problem completing the change right now. Visit the support page of change from region to make that change is possible and try again later. " This support page I don't fit in any of the conditions that prevent me from changing my region. I called the support but have not resolved and I've contacted the u.s. service and gave me no return (1219083799 Protocol). I believe it is a simple thing to be addressed, but I don't know what else to do.] 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey there renatodhe!

Just to be sure we understand, you're saying that you're trying to change your Account Region from Portugal to Brazil but you're receiving an error?

When you say you called support but you don't have it resolved, can you tell us what you mean? Are they currently investigating the issue and are going to get back to you? Or did they offer you any solutions at all?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there. =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

exactly, the phone support told me I could not do anything, just send a request to support American and I await the return email was the same thing that happened when I contacted the American support by chat and I passed that number protocol. I guess I can only wait and if not resolved I give up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Rena,

I have just looked into your case, and it appears it has been escalated to our Advocacy team who should be in contact with you soon.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem ,unable to migrate from portugal to brasil.

Sorry this didn't help.

GustKiller, please make a new thread, giving as much details about what you've tried so far. It will make it easier for us to help you.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.