MTU setting issues

I went to sleep one night and woke up the next day and I was booted off my xbox live connection. After hours of tech support calls the damn thing still isnt working? I use the ubee u10c037 modem through roadrunner. Just trying to see if anyone else is having the same issues?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

MTU Settings are something on your Router/Modem (depending on if you have a combo unit)

A) What made you say its a MTU Issue?

B) If its an MTU Issue, you will have to Login to your router and go to the Basic Gateway setup section to change the MTU Settings. Check out the End-Users-Guide to your router, here www.ubeeinteractive.com/.../DDW2600_DDC2700_End%20User%20Guide_1.3-2009-07-28.pdf

C) What is the EXACT issue? Have you done a "Test Xbox LIVE Connection" on your console yet? If so, what does it say?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem was playing online one minute then got booted the next and it keeps saying that crap yet I have checked and my mtu is fine so something must be up with my Xbox or Xbox live has done something to stop me connecting and they better get it fixed soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.