MTU error and I have an apple airport extreme.

Ok so I guess I'll see who knows what. :) I just purchased the new MW3 Xbox console and game. I also purchased an apple airport extreme a few days ago. I'll make this short and sweet. When the Ethernet cord is hooked into the airport and the Xbox I have the amazing connection I'm supposed to have. When I tried to go on live wirelessly I received an MTU error. I'm wondering if I'm the only person who is using an apple airport extreme with Xbox live? (wirelessly of course) i want to go on live without using an Ethernet cord. My apple router is also in my room so the actuall connection is stron. I just can figure out what to do as far as using this wirelessly. I would prefer not to get rid of the airport extreme as it works so well with my apple products, and I also love my Xbox live wireless. I pay enough in taxes...is it too much to have my cake and eat it too involving this matter? Thanks for any help given in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Hi! Are you able to check the MTU setting on your Airport Extreme? You will want to make sure that is at least 1364 :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.