MSP Going Missing!!!

Over the last week my MSP have gone fron just under 4000 to 430 and i have not brought anything from the market place or anything like that. Just wondering if some polite person could have a look into it and return my MSP to the orignal amount. (The points started going down around the 15th of this month maybe eairler not sure.

Thank You in advance :)

Nic0nR0ssi.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can check your account at https;//billing.microsoft.com to see where the points went. If you notice anything suspicious you will have to call support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you have the number for the support line for the UK? There is a load of films on there which i havent had (And would not watch even if i was at gun point) so am best reporting it.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is probably a given but if not you should change your password immediately, a lot of people have suffered unauthorized access where MS points have been spent on nefarious purchases, Zune being one of those places, some of us have even had our accounts migrated to other countries so I would recommend taking steps to lock down your account. Always, always log a call with Xbox support as that is step one to getting a resolution.

As to the phone number it should be listed in the contact us section of this site, I'm US based so it wont be the same for me.

Sorry this didn't help.

They've changed the support pages so I can't find the UK number anymore, but this should help get you started - support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

UK number 0800 587 1102

Smwutches - PM'ed you the list :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you all for your help. I have contacted Microsoft to start an investergation into it (Just need to give them the console serial when i get home from work) and they should be able to sort it out from there on. I know i have not brought the films as i have had to google them to find out what they are, and god does this person have bad taste in films. I have gone through the steps as proposed by limey0 and hopefully that will stop them getting any more me.  Thank you all again for your quick and very good advise :)

Sorry this didn't help.