MS to buy Valve, steam and HL to be xbox exclusive!

So I was searching for good news for xbox on bing, just to run across this article! Since the mods keep deleting my posts, I had 2nd thoughts of sharing, but since there is no reason why they should delete great xbox only news like this, I had to share with my xbox brothers. This will put MS on top of the gaming world for ever!!

http://pando.com/news/why-microsoft-will-buy-valve-and-gabe-newell-will-run-microsoft/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You could have at least linked the actual article which is found here whilstinarrakis.wordpress.com/.../gabe-microsoft-ceo

Did you even read it? Its a blog post. I can make a blog and write why Microsoft will buy Google, does that make it true?

It was a nice idea, but that Blog, by some average Joe is well over a year old. It would've happened by now.

With Valve making their very own console (Steam Box), it is not going to happen. Sorry

Hairy you have to believe brother!  I think this will happen, if it hasn't already! It makes perfect sense, steam will take over xb marketplace, and steam boxes will be xboxes for your computer monitor!!

Steam controller will be the new xbox controller!!

How has this guy not been banned yet?

They probably feel bad for him.

Its not very community like too ask how people have not been banned yet.

Besides minor annoyances this user does not really post outside the forum rules. His topics may be lack luster on occasion but...

Why would you guys want me banned? I thought we were friends?

Xbox brothers?

Why does S O 3 have zero GS and no gaming history, is that a setting choice or a wasted op for a gamertag? I have seen that a few times before and just wanted to know.

I'm pretty sure trolling is against the forums guidelines.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360