MS sort out live cos it still isnt fixed.

The reason i know its not fixes is cos 1 it hasnt added my new achievements to my new game (well it did then they went again) 2. Cos it have the wrong gamer pic in the forums i no longer use gow3 i use see it before its gone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="sparklefingers"]

It's not even updating at all now.  i got 3 achievements yesterday and they're not showing. theres no up and down just tuesdays score.

[/quote]

It doesn't show my correct score on the forum but if I got to 'My Xbox' then 'Games' it does show the correct score, it is weird.

Quick eveyone look my gamercard has changed to what it should be now. I bet it goes back.

Who cares its just a number, if this is a major problem in your life well you have a pretty simple life

It's not even updating at all now.  i got 3 achievements yesterday and they're not showing. theres no up and down just tuesdays score.

it takes a while to update on the forums for gamerscore and gamer pics so give it time

Who? he sounds familiar

I understand about live being a joke, but making multiple threads moaning about it wont solve nothing sir.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]or it might be just not be back to 100% from the problems it's had recently?[/quote]

probably this lofty.

i'm not fussed by this btw just that i noticed it was happening...

What's wrong with live? Seems fine to me.

What's of more importance is i can suddenly,miraculously post again on here!

At the cost of a failed double post,lol.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

I will mate, they must be synching up or the site would never show the the same number as the console but who knows, better to be safe then sorry and all that.

[/quote]

I thank you kindly.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

I got my Twitter on (lol) and sent them one but as of yet no response, i thought it was something to do with Crysis but if other folk are having the same problem and its effecting other games then god knows. At the moment my GS on Xbox.com is the same as my console, but before i clicked to send this message it wasnt.....something a miss lol

[/quote]

Mines the same mate and I've not played Crysis, if you hear anything back from support let us know please :)