MS ruined my Birthday this year..

My birthday is 18 th. Now they put the X1 out, a few days later. That just means all my presents will feel inferior, as I can not get my X1 for 4 more days. I am more excited about the 22nd damn it.  Grrr. Thanks MS you ruined my birthday  :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Xmas has been cancelled too.......... Santa won't have a chance of getting in my house. I'll still be up playing.

I heared Santa is busy playing COD. So will not come out 24th December. :)

Were I younger this would be the case for me. As a December birthday boy I usually get Christmas and Birthday sort of rolled into one. I don't mind that, but since I grew up, got my own job, my own stuff... presents have lost a lot of that excitement factor they had when I was young. I just buy everything I want now, and get some nice clothes for Christmas. Oh, and chocolates. Lots of chocolates.

MS made my birthday. Mines is the 24th so getting the X1 2 days before (and a week off work to play it) makes it a lot sweeter :)

@Cough. Sorry to hear you're birthday comes a few days earlier. But what a coincidence @Platinum. Mine is on the 24th as well. MS made my birthday this year as I will be getting a few more games a couple of days after I have the X1. I can't wait!

Good news for the folks a tad later than me good luck.

You as well and happy early birthday!

Notice I never even threw a hissy fit and demanded freebies off MS (what is wrong with that lot this week)  I know what I will get. Vodka, Gin and Cigarettes, my clan know me so well. Oh well I know how I will be passing the rest of next week  :) hic

The only gift I received was an email from Xbox Rewards wishing me a happy birthday. But I will be enjoying my birthday playing a lot of Forza 5 and then on my birthday, probably Ghosts, AC4, and Ryse.

It does take something away from Christmas I must agree, I.e waiting for the 25th, but for me now, Christmas is about different things, I enjoy the lead up to christmas almost more than christmas day its self. My birthday is the 27th Dec.