MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

As we all know Occulus rift is currently leading in the gaming VR space, but due to the great news that MS is also creating a VR headset, I think its safe to say Occulus Rift is dead in the water, theres no way they can compete with MS and the Xbox one! This is further proof that MS is the only gaming company that cares about games and gamers, by continuing to innovate first with the kinect, then with titanfall and now this, Xbox is the only logical choice in gaming!

I can't wait to see this VR tech at E3, once paired up with the power of kinect, it will be like you're actually in the game! No more controllers, no more TVs, the future of gaming is bright my brothers, and the best part is, console gaming is now exclusive to xbox one!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/18/microsoft-reportedly-working-on-a-vr-headset-for-xbox-one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Forgot to mention Infamous SS got terrible reviews!!

Go home Troll, your Drunk.

Excuse me?

his trolling but its in a good way kind of he aint a sony fanboy u can tell some of ur facts r wrong spartan but this is a xbox forum so we talk about xbox stuff on here we all know the other console has a VR but yes ms has one and will be better no need to talk about the other seeing as no one on here cares

i agree with camaro

no reason to mention infamous here either

I just wanted to bring up infamous because its crap!

As your thread....

ok sony fanboy, why are you on this thread, shouldn't you be playing you ps4.. ohh yeah thats right.. you have no games!!

can someone please do something about him?

All the reviews I read for Infamous were rather good.

As far as your thread goes, its not even worth laughing at. MS at the forefront of gaming innovation? I want what this guy is smoking