I don't expect a rookie maneuvar from one of the biggest tech companies on the planet. I can't even put all the problems and shortcomings in a support form, since it limits the text size lol. 7yrs I would expect baseline 360 features with additional new stuff, not a regression.
- Can't see battery life on controller, or hdd free space while madden records every clip under the sun temporarily to my hdd, amateur hour.
- I joined a party, why do I have to turn it on (and then it barely works) ? Rookie move.
- External usb support. ball dropped.
- Huge ball drop on not defaulting to the lowest common denominator audio codec and letting 360 and one users party or voice msg. Online network protocol is online network protocol. Don't segregate it like a whites only drinking fountain circa decades ago. It's just simply free marketing for you, and consistency of service. I can't even voice msg other xb1 users on release?? amateur move.
- No third party headset support on release? C'mon.
- Can't change Skype user once you set it up? This could've been done in a couple hours max. No reason for it to be left out.
- mid-game friends list view is too slow with multi clicks and loading.
Gonna be a solid console in a year but sadly atm most people would've been happier with a 360 architecture and hardware upgrades. The UX & QA people need to re-evaluate a lot of stuff.