MS and Games?

Now with Phil as the head of Xbox I hope we go back to the time when MS make games.  MS in a whole loss the games, will not loss but stop making them. They own So many IPs PC,Xbox. I just hope they start shooting out games. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a proven FACT that MS has better games than sony and nintendo combined. Think about this, name 1 game that our competitors have that comes close to the quality of titan fall!!!... Thats right you can't think of one, infact name 1 game or franchise that they have that comes close to the greatness of Ryse.. NOTHING!! Yea sony and nintendo has exclusive games, but they are all trash!! Only MS makes and has good games, and the only place to play multi platform games is on an xbox console!!

TBH, I never noticed a drop in games .. there are already 40 games for Xb1 available.. not complaining.. games games games....

To top it off the only game sony has this year, is a remake of last of them, which was a terrible game!!

I mean Xbox only games.

Yes, they are better by far than what our competitors have. I know what your saying, you want more games, but I'm saying its just the rich getting richer. We already have some of the best games of all time, and they are launch games, you want more? There will be, MS has over 200 AAA exclusives coming, Assassins Creed, the next GTA will be xbox exclusives!!

Spartan lets cut back on the comparison please. PS4 is a good machine, as is Xbox One and WiiU. Lets leave that there. I wouldn't go so far to say that they are the best games of all time. They are great games indeed but not the best of all time by a long shot.

There are and will be more Exclusives on Xbox one than any other Xbox before.

Check the launch line up,it already starts.More and more.....

That's exactly what I am looking forward to this E3 more than any other I have followed. I'm really curious to see what's coming and what genre's they are. I want less FPS (I have TF and Destiny to look forward to). I want horror and RPG with a fair few adventure games.

Trollin' trollin' trollin' keep them trolls a rollin'. Hi Spartan. Mind the sun, bro.

E3 will shed beau coup light on the next year or so of Xbox One gaming. /drool

Yea I cant wait till E3 I just hope they don't forget about the PC IPS they own,Cause I really want a age of empire 4.