Ms already lost this console war.

I know some will disagree but the fact that Sony had sold the PS4 at a lower cost really has put the hurt on MS, by no means am i trolling, i want to see the X1 do really well, but MS has not done a good enough job as to why gamers should shell out 100 extra dollars. I hope im wrong, but fact's don't lie, price won it for Sony.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Console Wars only exist in the minds of people like you.

In before the lock

And what facts do you have to support this claim. Just because 1 is $100 cheaper they won????  pppppfffftttt I don't think so.

if you break it down to the most basic of basic, games will sell the consoles, last gen made that point very well, at the end when MS didn't release much in the way exclusives, but Sony was, that was when the PS3 started picking up momentum.

---

games are the most important thing, not price, not power.

There's a console war?

I'll bring the Doritos. Who's got our sodas covered?

LOL sony are selling the PS4 at a lose

[quote user="Zero Divided"]

if you break it down to the most basic of basic, games will sell the consoles, last gen made that point very well, at the end when MS didn't release much in the way exclusives, but Sony was, that was when the PS3 started picking up momentum.

---

games are the most important thing, not price, not power.

[/quote]

I don't think people will ever learn until it hits them in the face. When Titanfall starts flying off the shelves and Xbox One sales start to climb up again I wonder what the next dumb thread is going to be.

No sodas but Ive got beer!!!!

[quote user="ps3fourever"]

I know some will disagree but the fact that Sony had sold the PS4 at a lower cost really has put the hurt on MS, by no means am i trolling, i want to see the X1 do really well, but MS has not done a good enough job as to why gamers should shell out 100 extra dollars. I hope im wrong, but fact's don't lie, price won it for Sony.

[/quote]

Yeah, you go play your 2 games that are fun on playstation while I do my thing with these great games on x1. Soon you'll be thinking, "Man I should have got an Xbox."

Sony just seem to have their tails up at the moment and just seem to be riding the crest of the wave.  Phase 2 the next nail in the coffin will be when Sony get Gaikai up and running.  PS4 Drive Club to yet still arrive and the likes of the Order 1066 and backwards compatibility.  I wouldn't MS have lost but they just not up for the fight this time around.  What with Halo hd One ports and the arrival of Forza Horizon 2 i can't help but think this is X Box 360 mark 2 approach by MS.