MP is no fun in BF4 & COD Ghost

Seems the developers penalize players who don't play MP all the time and reward players who F'n camp and play all the time. Any tips on playing better on MP for these 2 games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pro-tip: Don't die.

Don't stand still.

Team up, I only speak for BF though.  And communicate with squad.....key!

Yeah you probably have to squad up in both games. In Battlefield 4 it's nearly impossible to lone wolf a match by yourself.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

When I play bf4 now, there's usually absolutely no one speaking other than me. So much for teamwork. When I play CoDG, everyone chats but they're usually annoying kids. What happened folks?

Yep they're right, a solid communicating squad is what you need,  choose the right kit for the task & support your squadmates (for example not much point in being an engineer on squad deathmatch, the squad will need plenty of medics & 1 support for ammo for that scenario).  Move from cover to cover, pausing for a sec or two to check the area ahead.  Keep together as a squad but not too much or you will all get taken out with 1 made.  Reload ALL weapons between enemy contacts (don't be too eager tho often the buddy of the guy u shot will come round the corner & if ur reloading, blam u dead).  Also check out the test range where you can get used to weapons/vehicles/controls.  When moving through an area u should be thinking about the arcs of fire u r exposing urself to & sweep those areas as u go.  Also keep an eye on the mini map for enemy activity.  Oh oh & spot enemies RB,  your squad will butcher the enemy if u all spot, 6 rifles r betters than 1,  don't worry about losing the kill to ur buddy as u will all benefit from the tight squadplay.

-I'm only talking bf4 here (cod is a dirty word to me lol :p) & most of my experience comes from other bf's, atm I'm also getting owned, stupid control changes grrr.

@Uber :Viop constantly breaks up for me, same for others I take it?, they need to sort that.

Battlefield is especially painful if the people don't work as a team...which is most of the time.  To control my frustration, I generally avoid any objective based matches, because it is unlikely I will have team mates who are there to win.

[quote user="WhosYaDaddy888"]

@Uber :Viop constantly breaks up for me, same for others I take it?, they need to sort that.

[/quote]

First, to fix the chat issues in parties(I think the game chat is issues with the basic headset you get). If you cannot get the party chat turned on, you need to restart your console and make sure before doing that.  You actually hit the menu button and select quit BF4.  Most of the time for me, it will be fixed after one restart.  It sometimes takes a few tries, but it will work.

On to communications in BF4, if no one is talking try holding the RB button or whatever button your controls may be set up for.  And you can still communicate through the Commorose system.  Someone may just be listening for someone screaming for health or ammo, and it may be those people that are in parties, already.

your 3 hours into it.. playing CQ with people who have been playing for years.... you will die.. and you will die A L OT .. the learning curve is a straight drop of the cliff and takes a right angle.... COD and this are 2 different games.. and you cannot play them the same...

chances are you do not know the maps.... sprint full speed ahead and do not use cover or flank    all of those are a recipee for a .35KD and a 127 SPM....  you need mic using squad members... and stay with them... and take it slow.....