I want to move my WLID associated with the XBOX Live from one Avatar to another on the same XBOX machine but cannot find a way to do this. Any ideas?
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
I tried the following but the Avatar I want to move the existing Live ID to, the Account Management link is grayed out. It only allows the option to create a new ID.
1. On the console, go to My Xbox, and select your avatar.
2. In Account Management, select “Manage Account”.
3. In Your Information, select “Windows Live ID”.
4. Select “Change Windows Live ID”.
1. If you have another Windows Live ID, select “Yes”.
I'm assuming the account you want to move this WLID to is a local account, meaning it has never been a part of LIVE. If that is the case, here's what you'll want to do: