Moving from US to UK. Can i keep my profile

Hello

Near the end of the year i will be moving to the UK. I signed up for an account 3 years ago in the US with a US account.

Is there anything i need to do to make sure my profile is not locked because its being accessed in the UK.And will i have access to the games and maps i have brought on xbox market place?

Also are US games playable on UK xboxes and TV's?

Thank you for all your help

Kyle

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I think that if your DLC is downloaded to your xbox prior to your move, you shouldn't have much of a problem using the content so long as you don't delete it from your console, but if you do delete it, you will not be able to download it again until you are logging in from the US.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe you can still use the same account but you won't have access to  services such as Netflix.

US games will not work on UK Xboxes, but you can bring over your US games and US Xbox. Or alternatively you can buy a UK Xbox and UK games here.

Sorry this didn't help.

Some US games will work on an UK Xbox, it depends on if they are region free or not. For example I imported the Ghostbusters game from the USA and it works fine on my console.

Remember that PAL and NTSC are display technologies and are a separate issue to region locking.

Here is a useful link to show which games can be played on a console from another region http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Region_Free_Xbox_360_Games

Sorry this didn't help.