mouse for xbox fps

hello all i am new to xbox and was wondering if anyone plays fps with mouse and nun chuck and what is your set up.I used to be a ps3 gamer and used the fragfx, was wondering if anything like this is avalible for xbox.Thanks for any help you can give.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 13, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty sure you can only use standard controllers for xbox. I know for fighting games you can use joy pads but that is about it.

no u might be able to buy custom made controls of ebay to your liking but I wouldnt recomend it.

I think there are actually a few adaptors out there which will enable you to use a mouse and keyboard with the 360 but i've no idea how good / accurate they are.

Just had a quick look and found this but i'm sure there are other adaptors knocking around if you look for them

You can but it gives the most unfair advantage ever if you use a mouse on-line but yes there are adapters you can buy that are expensive.

Thatd even it up against the ones who buy modded pads

I'd say that using any sort of modded controls is more or less cheating. Up to you, if you really must have a mouse, then there are a few solutions (try Google?)

For example X Scorch

There is a converter coming for the Xbox 360 that will allow you to use a mouse, but since it has to actively "convert" the controls to mouse it'll never be as  good as playing the game on a PC. But to be honest having true mouse control on an Xbox 360 would give you an advantage over those who use controller as it's a more precise device.

do you know what the converter will be called or who is making it,thanks

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

But to be honest having true mouse control on an Xbox 360 would give you an advantage over those who use controller as it's a more precise device.

[/quote]

I'd say that's probably why he wants it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSFJd2G-wIg&feature=relmfu

Would this help?

(Have no idea how too make clicky links in the new forums)