Motorbike Games Recommended?

Hi all,

Can anyone reccomend a decent Motorbike sim/racing game? Something which is also active online aswell. I'd love Road Rash but I still await to see if thats still getting released or coming out. I would just like a good racing game with the ability to get my knee down on the corners etc

Cheers for any help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 61 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry mate cant help with a sim but for something different -

Trials the only motorbike game i would recommend and with Trials Evo just round the corner then an abundance of fun to be had!!

Joe Danger could also be a possibility

Trials is the dogz ballericks.

MotoGP - Retail game
Depending which MotoGP game, you'll be racing on real world tracks - such as the F1 games.

PGR 4 - Retail game
Bit on the arcadey side of racing games however it has cars/ bikes.

pgr 4

burnout paradise has a bike download content

any of the moto gp games

Trials HD

Trials HD or Joe Danger are the way forward, both are most excellent

joe danger is a good game. I just bought it tonight and I really like it

Trials HD is top draw,Joe Danger is a good blast.Only arcade titles,but Trials could last you ages!

Trials EVO should be out soon as well (with multiplayer) .

MotoGP is probably the best out there

Cheers so far for the advice so far. I had Burnout paradise with the bikes and really enjoyed that game-but I don't think the live community is that alive anymore - not to unsure to be fair.  I didn't think to much of PGR 4. As for Trials and Joe Danger I will have a look into them. I went and had a look in the shops today and saw a few. Its a toss up between the Moto gp series and SBK series but which one.  Theres so many versions ( Years ). Nothing is ever that simple.