Mother's Day on Xbox. An All Time Low.

Anyone else noticed the mother's day section on the dashboard? Advertising such games as Minecraft and Zumas Revenge?
-
I mean seriously? Seriously?
-
Who in their right mind is gonna think, Oh Minecraft for my mum, what a good idea.
Seriously? Wow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A really good buddy of mine...

His Mom is on the XBox.

She likes it so much... she got her own.

She likes stuff well... like that.

So the XBox Marketers might be closer to the mark than you're prepared to give them credit for.

Does look out of place on the Dashboard but we both noticed it was there.

No doubt others will too and some of them will actually be happy they saw it.

Az

Mum*

I expect some mums play Xbox.  Pretty uncommon though.  The Xbox dashboard sucks anyway, don't bother looking at it.

Why do you correct the way he pronounces a word? I say Mom and I'm from the UK aswell. It's allowed.

I don't really understand why it's a bad idea or a new low.

In this day and age there are many gaming parents who'd be happy to get something gaming related.

being a parent my self i know plenty of moms who play on consoles and minecraft!

Seriously op are you ageist and sexist all in one go? I mean seriously i thought those days had gone! Guess not!

I just bought some MS points for my mum, I'm sure she'll appreciate them!

-

MS points can be spent in M&S right?

I can only imagine the moment the moment when my mum unwraps her gift to see I've bought her MS Points to spend on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace ahahahahahaha - I know what the op means, it's just if you don't have a gaming mother the actual thought is more scarier than it might seem to some people...

[quote user="Jason of Duty"]

I can only imagine the moment the moment when my mum unwraps her gift to see I've bought her MS Points to spend on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace ahahahahahaha - I know what the op means, it's just if you don't have a gaming mother the actual thought is more scarier than it might seem to some people...

[/quote]My mum wouldn't even know what it is, pretty sure my parents don't even know what a 360 is lol.

But nowadays people who have kids grew up with gaming, there's plenty of gaming mums/dads out there now.

As others have said there's loads of gaming mums/dads/parents out there and I bet loads of sons/daughters often buy their parents games, points etc ..