Mother of 13 year old boy believes that Microsoft has stripped her son of a voice

Our son's X Box console was banned  after 5 days of trying to get an answer as to why this happened we got the generic blah blah blah something about "illegitimate content" , we know that we don't own any "illegitimate content" , we know that we have not downloaded any "illegitimate content",  we know that we have not "modded" our X Box console.  Microsoft REFUSES to tell me what the "illegitimate content" is because apparently they want to protect their X Box Live customers and don't want a 44 year old mother of 2 educating herself on how to beat their system,  HELLO Microsoft I'm a customer, who is protecting me.  I will do anything and everything within my power to get an answer from them.  I ran the XVal 2.0 test like someone recommended, results below, I don't know exactly what it means but I will find out and see if this has any bearing in my case.

Encrypted X Value    e0e63933a3d92764

Decrypted Value        0000000000000001

Result                        Failed AP25 Challenge

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Failed AP25 challenge means that your xbox failed an anti-piracy check on one of a few specific games.

Only a few games out there have this AP25 protection (they are all popular titles, so there is a good chance you have at least of them).

The AP25 challenge is an additional check for a legitmate (unpirated) game.  If you fail it, you are flagged in the way shown in your post above.

The story goes that it is possible to get this failed challenge, if your game is scratched or similar issue as well.  I have no idea how true that is.

The normal way to get flagged is if you put a pirated version of one of those few games that have the AP25 check and try to play the game.  You would then get a "This game could not be started" or similar type error when you try to play the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is some very useful info for you: www.xbox.com/.../consoleban

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.