Most Frustrating Achievement.......

Just wondering what you all consider to be the most frustrating achievement that you may (or may not) have unlocked? - Mine has to be one that I have just encountered on "Rage"........ It's called "Jackpot" and it has nothing to do with you as a player which Is why, I think, it's so frustrating as it's nothing more than a luck based achievement. - I can't do any more than keep pressing the "A" button and hope the game gives me what I need :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

I would say that this is the hardest achievement to get on the 360

Deathsmiles Virtuoso - 80G
Clear Deathsmiles version 1.1 with all maps at Lvl 3 (No continues, Ex map included)

I can't even beat it on Lvl 1 with no continues, let alone Lvl 3 and doing the Ex map. Simply because of its sheer difficulty I have found countless hours of frustration trying to achieve similar achievements which is completeting with certain characters with continuing on any Lvl. Nothing is harder. 

[/quote]This.

Also the "Bloody Jitterbug" Achievment is impossible. IMO the hardest on XBL by around 5 miles and a few inches.

I remember one of the most annoying World at War ones being "down 50 japanese zeros" on that one mission. I personally got it by luck, but i recall a friend of mine who had every achievement other than that on the game.

I haven't even played the game but I'd guess that the 7 day survivor achievement from Dead Rising is frustrating because you have to play the game for 14 hours straight. For ones that I've unlocked I'll say anything that is completely luck based like the one from Lollipop Chainsaw where you have to complete the gondola minigame without shooting.

Not frustrating as such ...

I still need 2 achievements on Texas Hold' Em but as much as I've played this over time ( And it's ALOT ) I could never seem to get the achievement ...

'Luck of the Draw

Get one of every type of hand from High Card to Royal Flush.'

Just a Flesh Wound on Rage, just can't get it =( and I pwn that game apart from that, like hardest difficulty etc are a walk over.

Screw the flaks on vet i can't get those bloody 45 zeros!

[quote user="Dainja Raas"]

The one with the 4 flak 88`s in World At War , gave up in the end.

[/quote]Dont get me started .........

How anyone can takes achievemnts seriously as well when some of them are unlocked for quitting games and some are for purchasing 100 gold packs in things like FIFA

Anything that requires luck and i do not boost achievements.

The one with the 4 flak 88`s in World At War , gave up in the end.