More than one account suspended instead of one.

My account got suspended from playing online, but for some reason my brother also can't play online on his account which is on the same Xbox but we don't share gold because he gets the same message saying that "you are suspended so you are unable to play games online" even though only my account was banned. I find this weird because on the enforcement page it says "On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account cannot play online multiplayer, use communications features, broadcast gameplay, or share content for the duration of the suspension". As you can see it says that my ACCOUNT was suspended so I don't know why my brother isn't able to play online. His account wasn't suspended btw.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our  Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Mister Beep

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.