MORE Open World!!

I need a open world games an not some cheaply made semi-open World game like Black-Flag! Damn I was hoping Watch Dogs was going to be available! any other open world games on the horizon??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Destiny, Minecraft xbox one edition, Elder Scrolls online, The Division, Warhammer 40k, The crew, I think Mad max will be open, but more of a sandbox.  Firefly online.

Just a few coming in the next year to months.

I do love the openness of DR3.  You can go anywhere in the city with no loading.  It's not a gigantic openworld but its's till open.  Elder Scrolls.....played the beta on PC of that....not a fan at all...just didn't feel like elderscrolls to me.

it's supposed to feel like an mmorpg not like skyrim.

@Merlin,

Care to run through DR3 on Nightmare in a few days?

They will make them, and they will come.

I would be game I suck though lol.  I haven't had a lot of time to play it as I'd like i'm only on chapter 2.

I am on Chapter 3 and just hit level 27.

[quote user="L0st1nMyM1nd"]

it's supposed to feel like an mmorpg not like skyrim.

[/quote]

I know that I play alot of mmo's .  It should still be al ittle like skyrim(elderscrolls).  It's beta though Ill give them the benefit of teh doubt that things may change.  You can zoom to first person which makes it seem more like elderscrolls but the fighting the quests...something just doesn't feel right for an MMO.  I'm sure they will fix the questing and mechanics though I hope anyway or I'll probably stay away from thsi MMO.

I'm a little worried about TES Online. I played SW Galaxies back in the day and the only real draw it had for me was space combat. I love Skyrim and don't expect TESO to be just like it but it should still kind of feel like it. I think The Witcher Wild Hunt will be the next RPG I play on Xbox. I do believe it is an open world RPG.

AH SWG how I miss that game...alot of MMO's are theme parks now.