more mmorpg zombie games

i want to see more mmorpg zombie games on xbox live i want to build and or fortify placese baricade places and have lots of guys and  places to walk around come on with how much gameing has evoled i want a awsome zombie game

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

maybe places like walmart or zellers to check out  or lil stores and homes u know fix broken cars to drive make it huge like oblivion or something come on ppl wut would u like to see in an epic xbox zombie game

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

maybe make it online play only or somthing come on if we fear the zombie apocolips so bad lets have a game to make a plan from lol world wild meet ppl save lives watch ppl die walk as a zombie or survive as long as u can come on i know wut i would do with a mmorpg zombie survivle game im finding my friends and fortifiing a store maybe a gun store lol next to seven eleven lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Too many Zombie games.

Sorry this didn't help.

yea but all the other zombie games are kinda the same i want somthing more new more exploritive or were u can walk around the world or drive nothing like left 4 dead or dead rising were u just walk around a building i want somthing like oblivion were u can walk around see thing diffrently u know maybe talk to other ppl online find and help other ppl find guns and explore rescue or pillage places and ppls hidouts u know somthing new nothing like the others u can never have enough of good games im tired of these survive an unlimeted wave of zombies id like to kill maybe acouple in the streets and have them follow u till ur too far to catch maybe stumble upon some one in need of help maybe find some one biten help them for a while till they change i want somthing like walking dead were u can survive here and there or maybe walk alone killing things survivieing or maybe make a team of ppl like friends and do stuff with them make a vehicle and plow threw a street infested with them something kool maybe make it an epic worl wide kinda game

Sorry this didn't help.