More great news for xbox one!!

As I noticed in this forums all the negative posts about xbox one, my question is why? The next time you think about saying something negative think about how bad gamers on the competition has it. 

1. MS gives us constant updates, Sony has released no updates, MS cares for its customers!

2. MS is giving us its best game for free, sony doesn't care about its customers enough to do that.

3. MS gives us controller updates, wheres Sony's controller update.

4. MS has good exclusives, Sony has no good exclusive games.

5. All multi plats are vastly superior on xbox one.

6. Xbox one has price cuts, Sony refuses to give us price cuts because they are greedy and selfish.

I can go on for ever! So the next time you want to complain about xbox one, just think non xbox one gamers have it much worse!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ladies & gentlemen, this is an obvious troll post that is hoping to incite an argument by comparing consoles, which is against the forum rules. Please do not give SpartanOstrich3 the satisfaction of your reply - you'll only be adding oxygen to the fire.

Lol well said GG

Excuse me?

The mods should really prevent this person from posting new threads.

I have ever right to be here, I am an xbox fan just like you Geek!

They can't. He will just create more accounts.

Come on mr hawkings. Time to stop!

Agreed, please don't make posts to incite arguments between xbox fans and sony fans. You are only fueling the fire you are trying to "prevent".

You can ban IPs from forums...

(Edit, deleted).

Oops, I didn't realize who I was responding too... nevermind. I try to not encourage him. Sorry guys.