Mooded Controller

I was playing black ops 2 [FACEOFF] and this guy [Mod Edit] was running around faster then normal and killing everybody and anytime you tried to shoot him he would glitz. I told him he was cheating and how was he doing it. He said mooded controller [Mod Edit]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

II FACEOFF II hey there :)

You will want to go ahead and 'File a Complaint' against this player. On top of this, you will want to report him as a "cheater" using the in-game report tools on Black Ops 2. As far as I am aware, using modded controllers do not change the speed in which a player can run, so there may be more to it than meets the eye here. That is just my opinion though, I have nearly zero knowledge of what modded controllers can do as I completely avoid using them. Regardless of that, so long as you follow the above advice, a report will be sent to the PET (Enforcement Team) for investigation and they will take any action necessary once they have reviewed the complaint.

On a side note, please do not name and shame here on the forums. It is against the rules.

Hope this helps,

Many thanks,

Cloud

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The most you can do is use the ''file a complaint'' option against the player you saw doing this. Also you may want to submit a player review as to help you not need to play with this player again. As far as I know modded controllers can not make you run quicker. However I remember back in Halo 2 people had different mods that would do things such as this, so he may have more going on. Just try to keep an open mind that not everyone is like that and have a good time while playing still.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.