Monster In TitanFall (Story Details)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just hope they have some kind of ongoing online campaign if only like the Halo 4's Spartan Ops mode does...It's not bad having 15 maps for a multiplayer game but when it's ONLY a multiplayer game, you have to wonder if they are going to start releasing a "Season Pass" of DLC at the end of March for another $60. I'd really hope for alot more content since they left out any campaign space on that disc to add like 25 maps out the gate or so...and ofcourse with 3 years in the designing.

I like the demo, don't get me wrong, I just miss the days of Ghost recon when you got alot of extra content, and DLC included with the purchase price of $60. In this day and age, it's hard to keep paying up to $100+ for each new game that comes out when the economy is never a certain thing every other month. It's a GREAT time to be a gamer...but it's also an EXPENSIVE time to b e a gamer.

Sounds pretty decent. I'm actually really excited to get in to the story behind this game and really interested to see how it's going to work on a MP only game as I've never seen this done before.

I can't help but feeling it has an essence of Gears and Fallout in the story to it, the whole post war apocalyptic space setting.

I just repeat myself :

Whaaaoooouuuuu.......

(It blows my mind)

Personally I wouldn't mind a season pass for a game like this. I feel that it gets a little bit silly when season passes are released for every single game, especially ones with no real hint of what the DLC will be but with big online MP games like this, I'm more than happy to pay in advance for a huge haul of future maps. That's just me though, this will be the game that I play constantly until this winter's AAA lineup so I'll pay cash for content and it won't be wasted.

Exactly, if it would come with monthly or even bi-monthly content updates, challenges etc, it's alot more appealing.  I also hope they use the challenges/achievments alot more than what has been offered so far. It's a great system to keep you intrigued to keep besting your progress/score/friend's score.

I bought the WWE2K14 "Season Pass" for my son and it only had 3 months of content even after the description said it would have at least 4...3 DLC pack in 3 months is  NOT a SEASON pass...I still won't buy the Forza pass until it includes tracks as well as cars...that's a rip off as well IMHO

I'll second the want of a season pass. The lore alone is starting to make me salivate, and the maps all sound great. This monster thing as well... Crazy! Hopefully we get more tasters and info leading up to release. Can't remember the last time I was so excited for a new game. It's going to be a LONG few weeks. Made easier by info and teasers *hint*hint Respawn :)

a coop horde mode with monsters would be awesome.

Maybe "the monsters" are the answer to why we are send outside the planets after each evacuation?

And like it says, maybe Titans were created to fend off Monsters. It would explain why both factions have them. I want to hear more of this lore, as it's getting very interesting.

Interesting but dangerous....