Monopoly Online achievement glitched.

I have just been Playing monopoly streets with my family whilst disconected from Xbox Live. However when the game finished the achievement "Plays Nicely With Others" (Finished an online game) popped up. I dont want this to effect my gamerscore which i have worked very hard for over 6 years. What would you guys recommend I do

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So now xbox support are telling me a console cannot unlock achievements offline or when their requirements havnt been met.

So looks like im boned

Just recover your gamertag on another console if you are that worried about it? That should take you back to not having the achievement.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

So now xbox support are telling me a console cannot unlock achievements offline or when their requirements havnt been met.

[/quote]

I've never really understood some peoples insistence that the achievement system is flawless; It's quite clear that it isn't.

Hopefully the people in charge of gamerscore resets are aware of that, if not, well it answers a question I've wondered for a while (not that that helps you much).

On another note, while the description may say online are you sure the requirements actually are online? (I have no knowledge of the game, and sometimes descriptions are misleading (or outright wrong)).

Why are you sad if you got an achievement? most of us would be happy :)

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

I have just been Playing monopoly streets with my family whilst disconected from Xbox Live. However when the game finished the achievement "Plays Nicely With Others" (Finished an online game) popped up. I dont want this to effect my gamerscore which i have worked very hard for over 6 years. What would you guys recommend I do

[/quote]I wouldnt worry too much, its one achievment, thats very easy to get. I doubt XBLPET will take any action over it.

Well when i renew my gold in august it my tenture will change  2 6 years im like a few weeks short so not that much of an embelishment

i was thinking that lol

Viral Cyrix, usually games have an special feature which allows to to save your files externally. However it is sometimes better to play games that don't have achievement system, so that you shouldn't worry about it if something goes wrong. For example our online monopoly game www.onlinemonopoly.co.uk doesn't have an achievement system, and most of the people are happy about it :)

july 2011----jan 18th lol

[quote user="jingo144"]

how have you been working hard for over 6 years when the 360 and gamer score is not yet 6 years old. Nothing like embelishing a bit eh when trying to make a point.

Stop worrying about numbers that mean jackshit and play games because you enjoy them.

[/quote]

To be fair to him, it took a lot of time and effort to get that gamerscore. I would probably worry if I was in the same situation as him.

Anyway OP, I'm not sure what you can do in this case, I've never had that happen to me.