Money yo spend?

So after having a ps4 and a xbox one I decided I had no need for a ps4 I'm a life long xbox user and fell for the ps4 is superior hype and in all honesty it just bored me so I sold it and made a profit .now I have 125 pound on my x1 I have fifa 14 ,max curse of the brotherhood.i am buying that new halo on Christmas Eve as I'm a massive halo fan so I'm after any advice towards 2 games that I must play I've already tried assassins creed on ps4 it was good but if I buy 2 games they will be digital so I have to pick the correct ones .i like the look of ryse I love spartacus 300 etc dead rising looks fun and the demo was good but because it's digital it really makes you think twice so any help advice would be great .and not bf4 I've had enough of the bugs and errors and I'm waiting for titanfall for my fps fix .so what would you guys pick

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love the way Ryse looks and it plays fairly well like a movie out of Spartacus or gladiator. I am playing Dead Rising 3 right now and it doesn't super next gen in graphics but the amount of zombies on screen at one time is very impressive. I love the forza game but they need to release more tracks for it through DLC in the future hopefully but it looks just as good as on the tv commercials. And of course, you can not go wrong with Peggle 2!!!

Yes forza fiesta look great I must admit that and ryse as my 2 games is very possible

It's up to you, but if it was me, I would go for Forza and Dead Rising, I don't have those, but I recommend BF and Assassins Creed, BF does have issues but it's much better now.

Good morning and happy pre xmas sunday to you all..@wallsy01,ac4 ,ryse, and DR3 id say is where your probably gonna get the most enjoyment,ac4 is massive ive spent over 50 hours completing just the story mode, ryse is like nothing you,ve ever played and for that next gen feel its gonna hit every box,im more than likely getting dr3 myself tomorrow as I chose ac4 1st as they are both massive games with loads to do.And for any multiplayer their are loads of great sociable game sessions going on.

If you go for the xb1 exclusives you wil not be disappointed at all,and even tho the 1st hour of ac4 may remind you of ac 1 n 2 the gameplay,you are in for literally 70% more and new of gameplay that has never been done in any ac game.

Which ever of the 3 you choose every one is 10/10 in my eyes.

Thank you saber I think I will dl ryse and dr3 after Xmas get forza and assassins creed that will do me until Titan fall .merry Xmas

Nice 1,well il be joining you along that journey to,gonna make a start on ryse properly 2 moro,and try and find a way ti justify to my wife , after now having 11 games for the xb1(the whole family uses it) my gaming is in a sad state not owning DR3 yet.lmao.

Haha yea I no what you mean if you have kids me and my little girl really enjoying max curse of the brotherhood ,missus loves Zumba ,personally enjoying Peggle with the music snapped at the side really chilled .there really is something for every one good times

Glad to hear some great family Xbox stories. It's a great device. My vote strongly goes for DR3 and AC4 for value. Easily 100 hours in each. Forza and ryse are both great but are not that open world style. If you wind up with those four though, you will not be sorry. Lol I still have daily struggles with which game I want to play next!

im stuck on max the brotherhood at 3-2 :( it's after the lightning bugs and where u go down for an amulet piece. 2 stalks, 1 vine, and a earth thing at the bottom where the amulet piece is...i can't figure my way out haha. on topic however, forza is great, honestly i think i've spent the most time on ac4 but as you ruled that out my 3rd most time played is now b4. note, bf4 has bugs but this last patch fixed 90% of MY bugs.  obviously pick up KI at least the free version with jago. you can't go wrong with most titles imo, great line up :D

Yea I found out some one bought me fifa 14 for Xmas they didn't realise I got it with my xbox lol so that will be traded over for assassins creed there giving me the receipt so hopefully they change it over its unopend and I will prob bit forza while I'm in there haha.yea I'm stuck on the lightning bugs to you have to cut the branches down to land on top of them to squash them quite tricky :)