Money vs Loyalty

XB1 was released early as Micro Soft feared the release of the PS4. So now what most XB fans are left with is a Semi All-in-one Game Console. It would appear that making huge quick sales is more important than providing LOYAL fans a finished product. Many things that should be on the XB1 are replaced with Apps, when in reality the apps just make things more frustrating. One would think that MS would have gotten this right after the 360, however I would have to say the MS XBox Team may have failed. The XB1 designers, programmers, and even the CEO has betrayed their LOYAL fans. We were given Steak Sauce, Potato, knife and fork, but no steak. I wonder is this the best America can do? I will never buy a Sony, anything Sony, but I will not buy another console if this is the way LOYAL fans are treated. One of the countries largest companies and it seems as if their MONEY is worth more than LOYALTY. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Any person that sticks with a company due to some "loyalty" is a complete idiot in my opinion. No company cares about you or how loyal you are, they care about profit that's it. That goes for Sony, Nintendo, MS.......every single one.

I choose by what suits my needs and the X1 does that. I factor in certain needs,wants and make my choice from there. Will i buy a PS4 at some point also? yup probably.

That's good, however anyone who is willing to accept one of the lesser evils, or both is the real idiot. I already established that the companies don't care about LOYALTY, and that the main focus is MONEY. I believe consumer is worth more than that. Maybe low "self-esteem" is a good enough excuse to purchase multiple consoles that are half done. Don't speak up. Just continue being a door mat. It's ok. MS and SONY would love to use you to wipe their feet. While Nintendo use you to blow their nose. Or maybe you could grow a back bone and speak up. Funny I never know "Jellyfishes" played videogames.

[quote user="W1LD SEVEN"]

No company cares about you or how loyal you are, they care about profit that's it. That goes for Sony, Nintendo, MS.......every single one.

[/quote]Very well said (not so much on the idiot part).

As for you, OP, how exactly would you personally define "LOYAL" since that's the term you so eloquently used?

Pro Tip:

All companies are in it for the money and to get the best chunk of market share that they can. 

You are not the revolutionist that you think that you are.  This stuff is disposable entertainment and should only be used as such.  If it is not worth your money or time, then move on.

You would do better to put as much passion into politics, community outreach or something that actually matters.

[quote user="Lil Loud Legacy"]

That's good, however anyone who is willing to accept one of the lesser evils, or both is the real idiot. I already established that the companies don't care about LOYALTY, and that the main focus is MONEY. I believe consumer is worth more than that. Maybe low "self-esteem" is a good enough excuse to purchase multiple consoles that are half done. Don't speak up. Just continue being a door mat. It's ok. MS and SONY would love to use you to wipe their feet. While Nintendo use you to blow their nose. Or maybe you could grow a back bone and speak up. Funny I never know "Jellyfishes" played videogames.

[/quote]

I'm sorry but wow the answer you just came up is laughable, Self esteem? Are you kidding me? If you in any way and apparently you do think that way since you wrote it think self esteem comes into the choice of buying a console,PC or any other product is in all honestly a laughable point of view.

As said i make my choice by what i want,need(to explain that part i'm talking about its TV capabilities as i prefer the services offered over cable,Sat etc). Its a hobby a pass time its far from my life.

As for the backbone,jellyfishes part honestly try it with someone else who may be hurt by childish jabs.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

No company cares about you or how loyal you are, they care about profit that's it. That goes for Sony, Nintendo, MS.......every single one.

As for you, OP, how exactly would you personally define "LOYAL" since that's the term you so eloquently used?

[/quote]

Thanks GG for seeing my point, as for the idiot part yeah a little harsh but if this thread continues for a few pages im 99% sure you will see that remark come into effect. Sad but unfortunately true.

[/quote]

Double post......

LOYAL the net definition "giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution." Or as some would say being a "Fan Boy." I use the word LOYAL to identify those who has been through the 360 headaches, the loud console, the bulky design, and the three lights of death, but we hung in there until they finally got it right. Now we have the XB1, and here we go again. It's like they are trying to insult our intelligent.

It's like they are trying to insult our intelligent.

[/quote]*Chuckle*

It's like they are trying to insult our intelligent.

[/quote]*Chuckle*

[/quote]

I saw that also.