Money on my account

Hello,

I have several different questions and hope to get an answer fairly soon as I'm looking to sell my xbox 360 due to personal issues.

1) Am I able to get any money on my xbox account as cash value as I won't have live anymore? If I can't get the cash value, does it transfer to the next person?

2) How do I clean sweep my xbox so that games I have downloaded remain on the xbox but my personal accounts and information are removed?

(more question to follow as I think of them and depending on answers)

Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I wasn't saying I wanted to sell my account or anything. And actually, I have already gotten an answer for this. Please delete thread. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Legally you can not resell any of the games you have purchased digitally from microsoft.

You also can not sell an account or anything connected to an account to another user.

The money in your account will remain in your account, it does not transfer to anyone else.

Formatting your hard drive is the best way to remove all your personal details from it, but that will remove everything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, will the new owner of my system be able to play the games I have downloaded?

Sorry this didn't help.