Monday Nights will be super !

Its only a possible rumour on gamesradar but we might be about to have a console game to challange Valves Team Fortress 2.

Coming free to play with microtransactions ( for optional non essential gameplay elements, so costume bits like Team Fortress 2)

Super Monday night combat, the evolution of the Monday night combat game is set to fall winter 2011 / early 2012.

The game will have tweaked gameplay from the last one, slowing it down slightly, increasing characters health and importantly adding 3 new classes, as well as going the Brink route to really annoy total 1337est morons by removing 1 hit kills.

The new classes will be

Combat girl ( somehow related to pit girl and taking over some of the roles filled by the support most likely some healing and turrets)

The veteran - based on a Mexican Luchador he mainly seems like a super damage tank though to with no guns, his only weapons being him and a grapple claw thing to pull enemies in close for some over the top wresting moves.

Gunslinger - promised to be a "new kind of sniper" and to be totally different to the exsisting sniper class so go figure how that will be done, maybe a quick firing low damage sniper I dunno

With all the other classes returning too.

Anyone else looking forward to more madness ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sounds really cool, just a shame that its currently only down as a Steam/PC release.

And free-to-play, on Xbox, in UK? ROFL!!

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

Sounds really cool, just a shame that its currently only down as a Steam/PC release.

And free-to-play, on Xbox, in UK? ROFL!!

[/quote]

yeh I'm dubious about if it will make free to play release, though if they make a deal with MS over the microtransactions scheme who knows lol

I'd just end up going to play TF2 tbh